Senior Android Developer required to design and develop our client’s leading sales content management and mobile presentation Android App. You’ll be delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept / design / build / deploy / test, right through to release to Google Play store and support.
Based in Alton (GU34) with a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 p.a. depending on experience
What you’ll need...
• You’ll love to code – you’d probably do it for fun if you weren’t paid for it
• You’ll have a passion for designing software that people love to use
• A deep familiarity with the Android SDK
• Have published one or more Android apps in the Play Store
• Good understanding of multi-threading, synchronization and background processes
• Worked with backend web services using JSON
• Comfortable working with Git and GitHub source control
• Nice to have iOS or .NET experience but not essential
As Android Developer you will...
You’ll be working within a within a cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers to design and build the best Android app on the market, pushing mobile technologies to the limit. That means you will be:
• Designing, building and maintaining our client’s Android app
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
• Working on bug-fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency
A bit about the company...
Our client is an industry leading, cloud-based sales content management and mobile presentation platform. It is used extensively in companies of all sizes across the world including NCR, 3M, Evian-Volvic, Home Depot and Roche to achieve outstanding sales results.
Building on its success, they are expanding and now needs a full-time Senior Android Developer to join the team in Alton. Now is a great moment to join a tight knit, dynamic and growth oriented team as they continually develop this exciting company.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Android App Developer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Android Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly