Quality & Compliance Manager (Residential & Nursing)
We are looking for a passionate Quality & Compliance Manager for our clients Nursing and Residential services across Dorset. You will be joining an award-winning provider who specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring their residents maintain their independence in a home from home atmosphere.
As Quality & Compliance Manager you will report directly to the Directors and work across the homes locations, performing quality and compliance audits, compiling reports and implementing improvement plans. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, Coordinate and implement quality management and improvement guidelines
- Monitor, audit, and aid with the quality assurance and compliance
- Prepare and present reports to the directors
- Ensure our customers are receiving the highest level of care
- Ensure Quality assurance policies and procedures are monitored and updated to include relevant regulatory changes.
- Understand all regulations, practices, and procedures
- Utilise experience and judgement to improve quality throughout the homes
- Experience of Quality & Compliance Management within a Residential & Nursing setting
- Ideally qualified to Level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care
- Excellent communication skills who can engage with stakeholders
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of current care legislation/care standards
- Full Drivers Licence with access to your own vehicle
This role would be suitable for individuals commuting from: Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, Southampton, Swanage, Weymouth and surrounding areas of Dorset.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy, please click on ‘Apply'.