Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours of Work: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 plus benefits
Does the marketing science of acquiring a customer online excite you? Do you enjoy solving complex analytical challenges, and then putting your solutions into action? Do you have Digital Marketing experience?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a strong passion for all things digital and analytical, you'll be ready to hit the ground running - to critique current digital activity and demonstrate how you can improve on performance across all our digital channels including PPC, SEO, website, social, display and retargeting.
You will be joining a committed, fast paced team and play a key role in all elements of digital marketing through an exciting time of change, and have ample opportunities to develop your career within this role.
* Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement a marketing plan across all digital channels to drive lead generation and enquiries.
* Management of digital agencies for PPC, SEO, website, display, paid social and re-targeting activity.
* Detailed PPC analysis to help maximise traffic and conversions, whilst minimising costs of acquisition.
* Day to day conversion rate optimisation of the website
* Testing and Optimisation of subject lines and content across different digital channels.
* Tracking and monitoring all digital channels and reporting on activity and campaigns. Using data to refine and dictate plans, and look to understand the attributional impact of different channels.
* Social media planning and implementation in conjunction with the Content team across all social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* Identifying emerging digital channels and recommending best practice.
* Regular tracking and reporting of all core competitor activity.
* Working with other team members from marketing, partnerships and product teams to create and implement multi-channel campaigns
* Project managing any digital projects and initiatives, liaising closely with internal IT / Developer teams.
The candidate must:
* Have had some digital marketing experience
* Be highly analytical, whilst also being an excellent communicator.
* Have achieved a first or 2:1 degree in a Maths, Economics or Marketing specialism (or similar)
* Have a knowledge of Google Analytics and have strong reporting and analysis capabilities
* Have some experience of Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and display advertising platforms
* Intermediate level in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Be target driven
* Be a team player willing to adapt to a fast paced & fun environment.
* Have the ability to work within budget and tight deadlines
We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days' holiday, plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, cash plan healthcare, corporate gym membership discount, the opportunity to purchase 10 days' extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly