BPM Designer Bristol, Oxford ??60,000
T-Impact is currently supporting a number of Digital Transformation and Process Automation implementations for banking, health care and retail clients. Our staff have been engaged as thought leaders, designing business architecture, quantifying business benefits and delivering process automation solutions.
We have secured several new client engagements are investing in our team. We are looking for Developers with experience of BPM Suites who can deliver process improvement capabilities to the hands of business users through a team orientated approach, with responsibility of delivering in stand-alone enterprise environments where necessary.
Working in close conjunction with other technical and business colleagues, you will develop effective process automation and support clients on their journey of process improvement.
- Work on projects, both client billable assignments and research & development, from the Company's offices and client sites, ensuring (1) alignment to agreed methodologies & quality standards, (2) projects are delivered to agreed objectives for scope, costs, time and quality
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for process automation technology, such as: Business Process Management Suites (BPMS), Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS), Integration Technologies, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Process design & improvement technologies, Cognitive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and traditional software development tools
- Continually develop and improve skills in the process automation technology used by T-Impact
- Project work may include: (1) definition of architecture & solution design, (2) design & development of software solutions (3) integration with client technology, both Commercial Off the Shelf Packages (COTS) and in house developed solutions and (4) support for deployed solutions, including extended hours support, (5) support for business consulting assignments
- Support sales and marketing initiatives, including demos, proposals, conferences, estimation, content generation and participating in sales meetings
- Contribute to definition and continuous improvement of T-Impact methodologies, Quality Management Systems (QMS) and quality standards
- Support corporate infrastructure (eg Shared Servers, development tools and Back Office tools)
- Ensure deployment on client billable assignments, to meet agreed billability targets
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years of software development with at least 1 year developing solutions on BPM Suites such as IBM BPM, Pega, Fusion, Webmethods or Bonita BPM
- 3+ years' experience developing with Java
- Demonstrable understanding of XML
- Demonstrable understanding of client - server communication and integration services
- Understanding of SOA principles
- The ability to travel unrestricted to client site within the UK and possibly overseas occasionally is essential
- 1+ years designing solutions on BPMS
- 1+ years' experience leading a team of developers, defining packages of work, monitoring performance and taking overall ownership for delivery and quality
- Gravitas - inspires confidence and demonstrates leadership
- Process engineering/design experience
- Experience with process modelling tools such as Blueworks, ARIS, Nimbus or ProVision
- Lean Sigma qualification or experience
As we partner with clients on engagements across the UK, you must be able to work on client site and be flexible to travel as required for client projects.