IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager, Taunton, Somerset to ??40,000 An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Manager to join an established software company in Somerset. Due to a period of continued growth, they now require an IT Support Manager with a passion for delivering high quality, reliable and maintainable systems.
The successful IT Support Manager will lead the organisations IT Support department ensuring that all client requirements are met and the company maintains system continuity. You will facilitate the maintenance and general upkeep of all company sites local networks. Whilst shall liaising with all departmental managers. Experience and Responsibilities
- To ensure the company network remains stable providing support to all aspects of Information Technology.
- Drive the business forward ensuring all client and Director requests, are met to the highest standard.
- To project manage all network hardware and infrastructure maintenance of internal and external company systems.
- To provide full support to all users including external third parties and clients.
- To support, advise and train junior support staff.
- Infrastructure changes to maximise security.
- Critical system changes.
- Network infrastructure.
- Team Player
- Hands on experience in a support role
- Previous managerial experience
If this is a role you are interested in, then please do not hesitate to get in touch or send through an up to date CV.
Alternatively, if this role is not of interest for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please pass on my details as we offer an excellent referral scheme which could land with you just in time for Christmas.