Night Senior Support Worker at Springbank - 24 hours per week - ??8.15p
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Support worker to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness' you will also lead a team of support workers to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our residents are met.
Essential Skills & Duties of a senior support worker:
- An experienced carer, having worked as a Senior Support Worker
- A positive and caring person, who is confident and able to deliver individualised care and support in-line with each of our residents support guidelines;
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
- Preferably you will be QCF/NVQ Level 3 qualified in Health and Social Care with experience in administration of medication, including controlled drugs;
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As a senior support worker it is important that you have the appropriate skills to motivate, encourage and manage other employees. You will work under the direction of the Home Management and qualified registered nurses.
As the role involves working with vulnerable people, including delivering personal care, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and Disclosure and Barring Service check.