Registered General Nurses Job - Gloucester
We have several flexible nursing jobs for Registered Nurses (RGN or RN1) to join our Gloucester branch working in the local area.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus we'll reward with a ??500 bonus after 250 hours of work. (subject to T&Cs) .
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times, we can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments.
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
This is a permanent, flexible role so you can choose short or long days, nights or weekend shifts. For example, you can work regular shifts to accommodate family needs or vary when you work to fit an off-duty rota, it's your choice.
We provide nursing care a range of settings including care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- ??500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to ??30.83/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to ??500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.