Junior Account Executive
Our client is looking to recruit an individual at the start of their career to come into the team as a Junior Account Executive. This would be the ideal starting point to develop a career within sales / business account management, in a support role to the region’s Business Account Managers helping to maximise their business volume with their private development clients, by promoting the Company’s high standard of products in new build homes on sites primarily around the Slough area. This role will also include some travel within the area.
As a Junior Account Executive you will be responsible for actively supporting the Business Account Managers with the management of their larger and more complex accounts. The role will involve working closely with the team to ensure that customers are getting excellent service and they are maximising market share from all customers they deal with.
This is a new role within the Company and will require you to take full responsibility for planning and organising your own workload, by providing a high level of service to the Company’s quality standards. Full training will be given with this role, however experience of working within fast track building processes or within the furniture industry would be preferred.
Junior Account Executive - You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels to help develop and maintain existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site / Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors.
• Able to handle multiple projects positively.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to maintain deadlines.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
Junior Account Executive - You must have:
• The desire to succeed in a customer-focused environment.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills and be computer literate.
• A full UK driving licence, as travel within the area and throughout the UK, when relevant, will be required.
• A relevant CSCS card, but can be included as part of the training.
As the UK market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus
other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team! If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations quoting VO1694.
Please apply online for this Junior Account Executive role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Junior Account Executive role and to follow further instructions if applicable.