Customer Service Advisor
Are you an experienced customer service professional looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to develop your skills and progress into a senior advisor?
I am currently recruiting for information advisors for a growing international organsation based in Cheltenham.
What will I be doing?
You will be working with one of the Nations leading education agencies at their office in the heart of Cheltenham, dealing with queries from customers from all over the world relating to their visa application to relocate to the UK. Your day will be spent multi-tasking between taking calls from our customers and ascertaining what their query relates to in addition to completing administrative duties on a daily basis.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are passionate about going the extra mile for customers, putting them at the heart of everything they do. To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- 6 months + customer service experience, ideally telephone based;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Ideally a graduate looking for a career where they can develop
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to listen, build rapport, empathise, summarise and articulate
- Ability to resolve problems and make decisions is essential
- Practical experience of working in a customer focused environment is preferable
- If you can speak another language that would be really helpful too!
So, what's in it for you?
We give you in-house paid training on everything you need to know so that you can be the best that you can be.
- A starting salary of ??18,000, rising to ??23,000 for those that progress to senior advisor
- Free Parking on-site & access to direct bus links
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Annual Performance bonus
- 25 days holiday a year + bank holidays and time over Xmas
- Excellent working hours - Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5pm
I am interested - What do I do next?
If this is something you would be interested in applying for, just submit your CV to the advert and we will be in touch in due course!
We look forward to receiving your application!