Foster Carer | Join Our Community
At Swiis, ignoring the word 'impossible' is what we do. We see past challenges. And we see potential in every child. If you see what we see, are over 21 and have a spare bedroom in your home, you might want to consider fostering as a new career choice.
There are plenty of children who need help to achieve their potential. Whether you will be looking after teenagers, parent-and-child, children with disabilities or asylum seekers, Swiis is with you, every step of the way, so support is always within easy reach.
Being a foster carer means providing a stable and safe home for children and young people. It means being there and encouraging potential.
In addition to the support we provide, you will also receive:
- Payments of ??370-??700 per week*
- Full training, support & start up packages
- Substantial tax exemptions
To be a Swiis carer, you must:
- Have a strong desire to help vulnerable children and young people achieve their best
- Have a spare bedroom to offer children their own safe environment that they can call home
- Have flexible working hours or be available full-time
- Be willing to commit to training and on-going professional development.
As a top 5 UK independent fostering agency, we have provided outstanding services since 2000. We've helped create better tomorrows for more than 700 looked-after children and young people. See what other Swiis foster carers have to say about fostering with us by visiting our website.
To find out how Swiis can help you foster contact us today, or apply here by submitting your CV.
*Dependent on placement type.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer. Swiis Foster Care is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. Post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.