Bartenders - THE PIG - near Bath
Ever heard of a cocktail list inspired by a kitchen garden? We like to do things differently at Home Grown Hotels???
Who are we looking for?
THE PIG - near Bath is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender that is keen to learn and is passionate about creating a fun yet quality experience for our guests.
Our bar is like no other - our vodkas are infused by the herbs, flowers and berries from the kitchen garden, bacon is added to bourbon, caramel to rum and bloody mary to the beef cooked by our chef's. There is no limit to what we can do and this all comes from the creative minds of our Bartenders.
We want confident people who can bring personality to their role and make our guests feel right at home. The art of offering a personalised and friendly service when interacting with guests and anticipating their needs is what it takes to be on our team. You will be organised, flexible and creative by nature.
A basic understanding of beverage products, with a knowledge of the classics is preferable, although full training will be given.
The Bartender role will involve:
- Interacting with customers, providing a quality and memorable experience
- Working closely with the Kitchen Gardener to collect ingredients for use in drinks
- Prepping the bar for service, taking orders and making a range of drinks, including cocktails
- Maintaining the bar, lounge areas and fires
- Being creative and recommending personalised beverages to guests
- Handling cash and card payments
As a member of the F&B team, the learning and development opportunities are endless. You will experience professional spirits, beer and cigar product training, foraging with local experts, visits to local distilleries, WSET qualifications, as well as on the job training.
Who are we?
More than a boutique hotel, THE PIG - near Bath is an award winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to garden food. An expanding litter of PIG's are making their way across the South of England so now is the time to join us.
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Room Nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Programme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future
Where are we?
Just 7 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Bristol near the villages of Chelwood and Pensford this property is in the perfect location to escape the hustle and bustle of city life while still having access to those creature comforts???..
At Home Grown Hotels we are a team, we share success together, help each other and respect everyone's position so if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch.