Relief Support Worker at Wood House
Are you the type of person who enjoys helping others and making a difference to someone's life? If you do, then a support worker career could be for you!
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting for Relief Support Workers to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our care principles of 'Wellness, Happiness, and Kindness' to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met at our Wood House service based in Bristol.
Wood House is a 16 bed service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and challenging behaviour. The individuals living at Wood House are supported with a wide variety of needs including; physical disabilities, Autism, communication difficulties, Dementia and personality disorders.
The service consists of 8 en-suite apartments and 8 1 bedroom flats.
Service Users are encouraged to be as independent as possible in all aspects of their daily living and are supported to be part of the local community.
If you join our team we will offer you:
- Starting rate of pay ??7.33 - ??7.61 per hour
- A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression with access to QCF qualification
- Fully paid induction and access to the Care Certificate if needed
- Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
- Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping including travel agents and supermarkets!
To join our team we are looking for:
- A committed, positive and caring person, who could be confident to deliver person centered care to our residents
- Excellent communicator
- Experience is essential
- Active team Member to bring their own personality and experiences to the service
* JOB FAIR*
Tuesday 7 th June at Trinity Centre, Trinity Rd, Bristol BS2 0NW
Provisional timings of event open to the public will be between 10am - 2pm.