Finance Assistant role with a Specialist Law Firm in Central Bristol (35 hours per week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant to join the Central Bristol team reporting to the Finance Supervisor and supporting the other Finance team members.
Finance Assistant Duties Include:
- Purchase ledger maintenance
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Maintaining our deposit accounts with various official patent offices around Europe
- General Financial administration tasks e.g. dealing with queries from clients and suppliers
- Provide assistance to the Credit Controller
- Be available to the wider Finance team offering support and assistance as required
The ideal candidate will have Maths and English GCSE's Grades A - C, and competent computer skills in Excel, Word and Accounting software packages.
If you believe you have what it takes and are interested, then please don't hesitate to send in your CV today.
Job Title: Finance Assistant (35 hours per week)
Salary: ??16,000 to ??18,000 per annum
Working hours: Normal office working hours
Location: Central Bristol