Customer Service Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an exceptionally organised candidate with experience in an administrative /customer service role who can quickly make an impact within our client's busy department. The successful candidate will need to have had experience in a broad range of environments whether that be Sales, Financial or Customer service and as such will have developed excellent communication skills, as well as have working knowledge of the basic computer packages.
Duties to include (not an exhaustive list)
* Handling a range of enquiries
* Investigating issues, adhering to our client's guidelines, and liaising with the relevant teams to ensure that problems are fully resolved and customer satisfaction is achieved
* Processing manual quotations, proposals and enquiries
* Working closely with the sales personnel to maximise business opportunities
* Using your excellent eye for detail to check documentation and perform a variety of administrative activities to ensure the efficient running of the business.
* Gaining good knowledge of retail products offered and be able to explain and answer queries as necessary
* Seeking to exceed all customer expectations and ensuring that an excellent experience is provided and all customers are treated fairly.
* Communicating with the team and senior members of the team any issues that arise
* Previous experience in a customer service/sales role is essential
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills across the board and with people on all levels
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
* Numerically competent and have an ability to run accurate reports regularly
* Excellent attention to detail and accurate checking and recording skills
* Ability to support your team while working on individual targets
* Professional attitude and approach to work
* Commercial awareness
In return you will enjoy a good, progressive working environment. You will be joining a premier employer who have consistently achieved target and grown to become a leading light in their industry sector