Full Time Nurse RMN (42 Hours, Days) at Crofters Lodge
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting Full Time (12 hour shifts) Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) to be part of our Nurse Management Team based at Crofters Lodge in Wraxall.
Our Nurses are confident communicators, effective leaders and skilled clinicians; committed to creating a nurturing environment for our residents and for our staff.
You will be the perfect blend of dedication, competence and compassion - providing robust support to the Home Manager, able to motivate and inspire your team of nurses and carers to deliver all-round excellence, and ensuring that residents and their families feel reassured and safe.
*Free transport from Bristol Bus Station available*
What's the salary?
Payment is ??28,806.96 - ??32,388.72 per annum
We require you to have/be:
- Experience working as a RNLD or RMN
- Valid NMC Pin
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards;
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families
- Customer focused and to continually develop the services we provide;
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues.