Waiting Staff - THE PIG - near Bath
Who are we looking for?
THE PIG - near Bath is looking for confident and guest focused Waiters or Waitresses to join their friendly and highly professional food & beverage service team. You will need a willingness to learn and be passionate about food and beverage.
We want our teams to bring their personality to the job in hand and enjoy where they work. As a member of the F&B team as a Waiter or Waitress, you will continuously experience new things such as our daily changing menu, the seasonal produce in the garden and interactions with a variety of people in an informal setting.
We encourage creativity and want our staff to feel empowered give that little extra in everything they do. This is an opportunity to deliver hospitality as it should be.
The Waiting Staff role will involve:
* Interacting with guests, providing a quality and memorable experience
* Anticipating and understanding guest needs
* Learning something new every day - our menu changes daily and our garden changes seasonally
* Supporting other members of the team
* EATING - we taste everything, usually several times a day
* Continuously innovate from an F&B perspective.
The learning and development opportunities are endless. You will experience; supplier visits such as fishing, cheese making, coffee roasting and beer brewing; WSET qualifications; smoked and uncut events; private dining and exclusive uses; as well as the opportunity to run service to experience managing a team.
Who are we?
More than a boutique hotel, THE PIG - near Bath is an award winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to garden food. An expanding litter of PIG's are making their way across the South of England so now is the time to join us.
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted Room Nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Programme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future
Where are we?
Just 7 miles from Bath and 12 miles from Bristol near the villages of Chelwood and Pensford this property is in the perfect location to escape the hustle and bustle of city life while still having access to those creature comforts???..
At Home Grown Hotels we are a team, we share success together, help each other and respect everyone's position so if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch.