Customer Service Advisor
Our client is a well established fleet management company looking to recruit an experienced customer service advisor to join their expanding team. Based in East Bristol the successful candidate should have an excellent telephone manner as well as being efficient on excel and databases with keen attention to detail.
- Ensuring calls are answered within specified SLAs
- Providing excellent customer service at all times to both the dealerships and client
- All queries to be responded to on the same day or an agreed timescale set for resolution
- Check and process all documentation received
- Ensure the quotation system is kept up to date
- Liaise with internal and external departments to resolve queries efficiently
- Ensure an accurate paper trail is kept on all customers
- Identify missing information and chase documents until all the information is gathered
- Compiling and reporting on excel databases
- Used to working with data and figures and producing analytical reports for clients
- Daily administration duties including faxing, filing and photocopying
- Adhoc duties as required by line manager
In return the client is offering an extremely competitive salary, amazing newly refurbished office! Free parking! Excellent benefits package!
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m. 1 week shift pattern i.e. 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. or 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.