Pre Opening Night Guest Service Agent - Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airp
Be a part of our thrilling Pre-Opening Team!
The Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is our newest managed Hilton Worldwide property in Bristol with 201 bedrooms due to open in February 2017.
Are you an energetic Guest Service Agent with strong customer focus and passionate about delivering memorable Guest Experiences then we would like you to join us on our Journey of Hamptonality.Position PurposeTo be a passionate host and highly collaborative member of the guest service team who maximizes customer spend whilst delivering exceptional customer experiences both in FO and F&B.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Handle FO operations (check-in/check-out, reservations, calls, cash or CC transactions
- Ensure the GM and GSM are kept fully aware of relevant guest feedback
- Process guest reservations in OnQ
- Answer and respond to all calls on hotel phone/switchboard
- Ensure full handover between shifts
- Handle F&B Operations (preparing and serving food and beverages)
- Set up conference facilities
- Night audit procedures
- Be fully aware of the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of closing cash shifts and dockets
- Deal with all cash and CC transactions
- Conduct hotel security checks
- Comply with HACCP standards
In return, we provide you very various benefits, excellent training plan and development opportunities as well as a discounted bus service rate from Bristol City Centre.
Bristol Airport is the fifth largest UK airport outside of London and the only top ten UK airport to see growth each year since 2009. With extensive plans to grow further over the next 10 years, they are North Somerset's largest single-site employer. Serving the region with over 100 direct routes, they also act as an inbound gateway to the South West. The airport is defined by their exceptional people, who have a passion for travel, a willingness to go the extra mile, and pride in operating our airport to the highest possible standards.