Optometrist Jobs in Cheltenham
Flame Health Optometry Jobs - Optometrist - Cheltenham
Full time position
Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a well known retail chain that provides high quality eye care services. Due to expansion across the UK they are now looking to recruit an Optometrist in Cheltenham.
As an opticians our client are fully committed to offering a world-class service and are looking for equally passionate individual who want to make a difference in peoples lives.
- You'll put your qualifications to work, using the latest technologies to carry out eye examinations in line with College of Optometrists and General Optical Council (GOC) guidelines.
- You'll work as part of the optician's team to help customers find the glasses or contact lenses that are right for them, giving all the expertise and support they need.
- You will be a part of the wider health care team in store/region/support office and will enjoy taking part in store activities.
- You will be driving promotions and company initiatives throughout the year such as a week of free eye tests for customers as a part of the scale for good 'Healthtember' initiative.
- You will ensure customers are at the heart of everything that you do, from appointment availability to finding frames that compliment faces, from PA to health advisor to personal stylist, you will help deliver the companies vision.
- You will be confident that you and your colleagues are keeping us safe and legal by following The College of Optometrists guidelines, General Optical Council and NHS Regulations
- You will be checking that equipment is maintained and documents are completed
- You will manage GOS claims
- You will keep ahead on changes in the industry
- You will support the Opticians Manager, taking responsibility when they're away
Our client believe in taking good care of the individuals who take care of their business, that's why they offer a fantastic benefits package.
- Competitive salary which is dependent on experience and location
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Savings on childcare costs with childcare vouchers
- Leisure centre or gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Private dental cover
- Generous holiday entitlement starting at 20 days increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Exclusive colleague discount card including huge savings on store products, holidays, leisure attractions and mobile tariffs
- Long service awards
- Free eye tests and discounted eye care
- Annual salary reviews
- Save as you earn, buy as you earn and shares in success schemes
To apply for this Optometrist job or enquire about additional Optometry job opportunities in the Cheltenham or the Gloucestershire region - contact Flame Health Freephone on or if calling from a mobile on alternatively email
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment BusinessKEYWORDS:Optometrist Optometry Optical Cheltenham Gloucestershire