Registered General Nurse Competitive Pay + Pension
LA FONTANA CARE HOME IN MARTOCK ARE NOW RECRUITING!
Position: Registered General Nurse/ Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Location: La Fontana, Martock, TA12 6PQ
Hours of work: Full and Part time, day and night shifts available
Rate of pay: ??15.30ph + Company Pension + Employee Discount Scheme
Apply now to be a part of something amazing, join our team of Registered Nurses at La Fontana.
We are recruiting committed, reliable, Registered Nurses to work various hours either full or part time. We of course are looking for individuals who fully understand and have experience in person centered care combined with sound clinical and supervision skills. It is essential you have a current PIN number.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide all necessary support to people living at the home enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life, whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment, whilst adhering to CQC regulations/legislations and guidelines
- Ensure all nursing practices are evidence based and reflect current trends
- Work with the Deputy Manager/Head of Care, Home manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating quality nursing care
- Supervising and training care assistants and ensuring the full and professional delivery of care to the residents
- 1 st or 2 nd level registration on the appropriate part of the NMC register
- Hold a current valid NMC Pin no
- Evidence of PREP hours
- Must demonstrate a loyalty, flexibility and commitment to the Care Home
- Be able to carry out any other necessary duties as agreed with Directors/Operations Team
What We Offer?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- New employee discount scheme saving you ??????s & employee recognition platform
- Employee engagement tool
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
Apply Now and Do Something Amazing
If you have the skills and dedication to join us as a Registered Nurse then please click on apply now and fill in an online application form.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been short listed. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted and the advertisement may be closed early.