Administrator / Data Entry
Based in Central Cheltenham, our client is a market leader in their field expertise dealing with large blue chip clients. Current requirement is for a Data Verifier, with the purpose of the role being to ensure the information held within a widely used database is accurate, relevant and timely. This will be achieved via a combination of telephone calls, data linking and desk research.
Skills & Qualifications
* Good questioning & listening skills are essential.
* Excellent telephone voice essential.
* Ability to use a computer keyboard at speed and input information accurately first time.
* User-level knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel.
* Experience of using spreadsheets and databases and web based research techniques
* Understand the client's data objectives and issues
* Effective verbal & written communication
* Multi-task & hit all deadlines
* Full induction and training will be given.
Salary: ??14,500 per annum + Bonus
Hours of Work: Full Time
Contract Period: 12 Month Renewable Contract