Registered General Nurse RGN
Position: Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Location: Clarence Park, Weston-Super-Mare, BS23 4AT
Salary: ??15.00ph + Company Pension + Employee Discount Scheme
Hours of work: Full and Part time, day and night shifts available
Looking for a care company who cares about YOU?
We are currently looking for committed and reliable Registered Nurses - RGN / RMN to provide nursing and support to people living within our nursing home in Clarence Park, enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment.
Candidates must fully understand and have experience in person centred care; combined with sound clinical and supervision skills. It is essential you have a current PIN number.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Deputy Manager/Head of Care, Home manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating quality nursing care
- Supervising and training care assistants and ensuring the full and professional delivery of care to the residents
- To have the knowledge to make research based decisions regarding nursing care needs
- To understand the role of the CQC and assist Inspectors, where needed during CQC inspections
- To be able at all times to audit the care delivered to his/her clients ensuring that all their needs are met, keeping care plans reviewed and up to date to reflect current individual residents care needs
The successful candidate will be flexible, caring and sensitive the needs of others and be able to deal with a variety of different people and situations.
Required skills and experience:
- 1st or 2nd level registration on the appropriate part of the NMC register
- Hold a current valid NMC Pin no
- Evidence of PREP hours
- Must demonstrate a loyalty, flexibility and commitment to the Care Home
What's in it for you?
As a member of our team you can enjoy: ??Competitive rates of pay, Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development, New employee discount scheme saving you ??????s & employee recognition platform, Employee engagement tool, Pension Scheme and Uniform provided.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and barring list check, the costs of this will be covered.
How to apply:
If you feel you have the skills and dedication to join our team as a Registered Nurse, then please click on 'apply' and complete an online application form.
Apply Now and Do Something Amazing
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been short listed. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted and the advertisement may be closed early.