Centre Support Assistant/Receptionist
Our Centre Support Assistants play a key role as the front line of the Centre, running the busy Reception area, meeting and greeting visitors, making sure that the conference rooms are set up and manning the switchboard. No two days are the same and you will enjoy the chance to work with lots of different people in a varied, fast-moving environment.
The most important thing we look for in our Centre Support Assistants is a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver a great customer service. The following skills and experience are also important!
- Multi-tasking in a busy and demanding customer focused environment.
- Positive attitude/self-motivated.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Takes pride in personal appearance.
- An eye for detail, along with good a working knowledge of Word and Excel desirable.
- Enjoys developing self and learning both informally and formally.
- Administration / Customer Service / Receptionist experience will be helpful.
- Managing the Centre web page, twitter and facebook accounts so the use of social media accounts and a creative flair is desirable.
In our last Staff Survey, 'people', 'colleagues' and 'team' were the most often mentioned reasons why our staff like working here and we were delighted to get some great feedback about our flexible, respectful and friendly working environment. We run staff incentives schemes which give everyone the chance to be rewarded for their contribution, and o ur benefits package is highly competitive with other similar-sized employers.
If you are able to mix with all types of people, possess excellent communication skills, are conscientious with an eye for detail with a flexible work ethic, then this may be the role for you. Our closing date for application is 13 November 2016 with interviews being held w/c 21 November 2016 We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds .