Care and Support Worker
Make a real difference to someone's life!
Are you the kind of person who thrives on making others feel valued? Are you a positive, honest and compassionate person who is good at understanding other people?
If this sounds like you and you would like the chance to make a real difference to other people's lives, then Roselea at Voyage Care is the place for you to work. We are actively looking for Support Workers to provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The work can be challenging but the rewards of supporting people to achieve their goals make every day meaningful. What are the benefits of our work?
* A warm, homely atmosphere makes Roselea feel like a second family
* Staff work together as a team and support each other as well as the people who live here.
* Located not far from the local bus route makes Roselea accessible for work and also for the people we support to be able to gain independence and daily living skills.
* Fun activities on a daily basis in and outside of the home for all to participate in.
We offer a great range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, which provides independent advice and support 24 hours a day. We also offer a pension scheme and a retail discount package with some great offers spanning from holiday discounts to gym memberships. Our employees can also make use of salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Click Apply to complete our one page application?????????All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010