4 days left
- Full Time
Up to ??15,915 dependent on experience
CSWG are transition management specialists. We offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise; we reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and upbeat Project Administrator to join our team based in Taunton.
As a Project Administrator you will be working closely with the Lead Project Administrator to support the Project Managers with administrative processes. The Project Administrator position will require you to:
- Maintain efficient project, payments and financial claims processes
- Assess, review and improve processes
- Broker process changes with interested parties
- Implement changes
- Ensure that all contract evidence requirements are met through the collation of therelevant forms and documentation and maintaining accurate files, e-files and records in preparation for audits
- You will also be required to liaise with partners working on the projects
To be considered for our Project Administrator position, we are looking for candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- A 'hands on can do' attitude.
- Excellent administration and communication skills and experience of working in a busy office team.
- The ability to communicate clearly & confidently, working with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders.
- Excellent ICT skills including word processing, spread sheets, presentation software and databases.
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- The ability to travel and work flexible hours, including occasional early evenings and weekends.
We are offering a generous benefits package for the successful Project Administrator.
The salary for this role will be up to ??15,915 per annum following the successful completion of a probationary period, dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the skills for our Project Administrator position, please apply now.