Relief driver at the Granary at ??7.20 per hour
- Shaw healthcare are recruiting for a Driver to deliver an outstanding service in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness and kindness'.
- You will be at the very heart of our industry, so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to make a difference to our service users.
- As the role involves working with vulnerable people, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre - employment checks including referencing and Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Essential Skills & Duties of a Driver (DRV):
- Provide transportation for employees and service users of the service.
- To have an effective and full DVLA vehicle licence, for the category of vehicle being driven.
- To provide a high quality service.
- To welcome and be courteous to all who use the service.
- Ensure the safety of passengers and the vehicle.
- To collect day and deliver employees at the agreed times, to the agreed collection and departure points.
- To ensure that at all times the vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition and to immediately report any vehicle defects to the Manager.
- To undertake daily vehicle safety and condiions checks, to include, lights, tyre conditions and pressure, oil and coolant levels, seat beats, washers and wipers.
- To always drive safely, observing all traffic and speed regulations.
- To ensure that the vehicle is taxed and has a current MOT certificate.
- To report any matterns of concern to the Manager.
- Promptly report any accidents, adverse incidents or observations of injury, and report to the Manager any incidents or accidents relating to use of the vehicle.
- Understand your role by implementing Shaw policies and Best Practice guidelines.
- To attend staff meetings as required by the Manager.
- To ensure that all complaints which you may receive are reported to the Manager.