Experienced Bank Nurse (RMN/RNLD) ??15.50 per hour
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting Registered Nurses Learning Disability (RNLD) or Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) to be part of our Nurse Management Team based at The Granary in Wraxall.
Our Nurses are confident communicators, effective leaders and skilled clinicians; committed to creating a nurturing environment for our residents and for our staff.
You will be the perfect blend of dedication, competence and compassion - providing robust support to the Home Manager, able to motivate and inspire your team of nurses and carers to deliver all-round excellence, and ensuring that residents and their families feel reassured and safe.
Applications for this post who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applications may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available as mandated by the Resident Labour Market Test.
What's the salary?
Payment is ??15.50 per hour
We require you to have/be:
- Experience working as a RGN or RMN
- Valid NMC Pin
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards;
- Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families
- Customer focused and to continually develop the services we provide;
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes;
- Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines;
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues.
Shifts: earlies, lates, long days/nights available