- Full Time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Charity Fundraiser to join their team based in Bristol. The role will be a full time position working Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm and offering ??9 per hour basic rate plus bonus with OTE ??14.70 per hour.
Every hour, another person in the UK goes blind. Our client provides a range of mobility services and works to break down barriers so that people with sight loss can get out and about on their own terms.
Our client are currently recruiting street fundraisers to work on their in-house street fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. And they expect their fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
Charity Fundraiser - The Role
- Talk to members of the public.
- Promote the charity and encourage people to 'Sponsor a Puppy'
- Help to motivate your fellow team members.
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
What they're looking for in their Charity Fundraiser:
- Outgoing and friendly applicants.
- People with a drive to hit targets.
- People with a passion for helping others.
- An excellent level of English.
- Applicants over 18 years old.
Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
What they offer their Charity Fundraiser:
- ??9/hour basic wage.
- A competitive quality based bonus structure.
- Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
- A lively and supportive team environment.
- The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
If you feel up to the challenge and would like to become their new Charity Fundraiser, then please click 'Apply' today!