Red Recruitment are currently searching for a proactive Office Manager to help make a massive impact within an excellent innovative business based in Nailsworth near Stroud. The company is experiencing a period of growth and as such requires a central figure based in the office to run the daily activities required of a company whilst specialist staff are out on the road.
If you are an Office Manager at present, or perhaps a Senior PA looking for a step up, then this is an excellent opportunity to make a difference. You will own a range of managerial and administration tasks to support bespoke projects.
- Managing invoicing, debt collection, timesheets and essential financial information
- Accurate completion of client agreements
- Managing internal and external audits
- Responsibility for the staff handbook
- Updating HR policies and procedures
- Gathering data via project reviews, ensuring it's accuracy and relevancy
- Support the business winning work opportunities
- Typing and Filing
- Communication of key messages via press releases to journals and social media
- Must be able to organise, plan, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Office Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Commercial Awareness
- Adobe Graphics knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family run company that has a nice atmosphere and a great balance between professionalism and friendliness. The role would especially suit an individual that had been an Office Manager in an environment such as a Surveyors, architects, legal firm, medical practice etc. They are looking to fill the role asap.
The salary is dependent on experience and will be considered at interview stage.