Our Client is a leading legal practice based in Cirencester.
They are recruiting for a legal secretary, working within the Litigation Department.
The job role involves general secretarial duties including:
- Audio typing of letters
- Attendance notes and emails
- Preparation of court documents including trial bundles, witness statements, defences etc.
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- Liaising with Counsel's chambers and corresponding with clients
- Preparing accounts and bills
- File maintenance including filing, photocopying and archiving
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- High secretarial standards
- Be able to manage your own workload, but also work as part of a team.
- Be highly organised and able to cope under pressure.
- Have fast and accurate audio typing.
- Be well presented and professional at all times.
- Be an excellent communicator by telephone and in person.
- Have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
Previous experience of working within a legal environment preferred but not essential
This is a permanent role in Cirencester paying ??18,000- ??20,000.
Hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Car parking is provided