Vehicle Purchasing and Remarketing Specialist
Job Title: Vehicle Purchasing and Remarketing Specialist
Salary: ??23,000 - ??25,000
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER?
The company's unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables them to deliver a market leading service to all their clients.
Their continued investment in innovation and customer centric approach means they deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all their clients, and the company are looking for the right people to join their team.
The Vehicle Purchasing and Remarketing Specialist will be responsible for the value management of every class of vehicle, both damaged and straight. This includes the purchase price, remarketing strategy, and compliance with the ABI Code of Practice (where applicable) with the view of maximising asset value.
- Knowledge of ABI Code of Practice
- Technical knowledge of vehicles and repair methods
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- An understanding of cost management
- Good IT skills and marketing skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
The Company Offers:
- Monday to Friday Working (40 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
???..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Field Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent, Area Business Development Manager, Regional Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Area Coordinator, Business Development Lead will also be considered for this role.