Registered General Nurse Job in Wellington
1 day left
- Full Time
We currently have job vacancies for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team based in Wellington through our local Taunton branch based at Langford House on East Reach. Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a ??500 cash reward, with a free DBS check and free uniform as an added bonus! (subject to T&Cs) .
As a Newcross Nurse, we can also offer you full support through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and clinical excellence support network.
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Work flexible hours of your choice, choose your own rota and take advantage of nurse-specific training in your local area available from 2016. As a Newcross Nurse, we can support you through Revalidation with a local line manager, annual appraisal and clinical excellence support network.
What we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- ??500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to ??24.66/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to ??500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we're looking for experienced nurses with a genuine, professional approach as well as the skills to deliver excellent quality person-centred care.
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.