Registered Mental Health Nurse Job in Taunton
We are seeking experienced Mental Health Nurses to join our team in the Taunton area, working flexible full or part time hours of your choice. As a Newcross Nurse, you can take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance safe in the knowledge that you have a permanent job with us.
Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a ??500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront (subject to T&Cs) .
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
Our clients include care homes, EMI nursing homes and private hospitals, however in some instances there are also opportunities for RMNs with substance addiction, depression and challenging behaviour experience to work with clients in a more long-term capacity.
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months' post qualification experience to join our team working in the Taunton area. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- ??500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to ??24.66/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to ??500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers.
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.