Registered General Nurse Job in Taunton
We have several Registered Nurse Job vacancies (RGN or RN1) working in the Taunton area in Somerset through out local branch. Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a ??500 cash reward, with a free DBS check and free uniform as an added bonus! (subject to T&Cs) .
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times, we can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments.
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
This is a permanent, flexible role so you can choose short or long days, nights or weekend shifts. For example, you can work regular shifts to accommodate family needs or vary when you work to fit an off-duty rota, it's your choice.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- ??500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to ??24.66/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to ??500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers (/nurchat-home)
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Up-to-date moving and handling training
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.