Registered Care Manager (Elderly Extra Care)
Are you a Registered Care Manager in the Cheltenham area eager to take on a new challenge within one of the leading extra care schemes in the UK?
Our client provides high quality apartments for elderly people wanting to remain independent, with the security of having 24-hour care and support when they require. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a domiciliary or extra care background, dedicated to providing excellent care.
As the Registered Care Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated staff team to maintain excellent domiciliary care services. This will include:
- Act as the CQC Registered Manager for the extra care scheme.
- Liaise with the local authority in regards to all aspects of the Extra Care Service.
- Drive financial and quality performance of the service to achieve excellence.
- Ensure the service complies with CQC Regulations.
- Oversee the assessment, care planning and delivery of care to residents.
- Ensure customer needs are fully understood and risk assessed.
- Ensure the service operates within budget.
- Recruit, select and supervise staff across a range of posts, including training.
- Contract management and compliance with the local authority contract.
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 Qualification in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Previous Experience of Care Management within Home Care/Extra Care.
- An excellent understanding of the CQC Standards.
Above all we are looking for someone who can lead and inspire your team. With fantastic career opportunities and ongoing development this is a role you can make your own. So, for the next step in your career, please click on 'Apply'.