Customer Service Languages
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you have language experience in either Chinese or Spanish? Are you looking to build an exiting career speaking to people all over the world? Would you enjoy helping people - advising them on the UK and delivering a great service, over the phone and face to face?
Red Recruitment are searching for Chinese or Spanish speaking candidates to join a great, friendly office in Cheltenham. This is an excellent opportunity to use languages professionally and become part of a growing organisation. Career progression is on offer for the right individuals.
Due to the requirements of the role you must possess a UK degree and be able to speak Chinese or Spanish fluently.
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls from people and organisations worldwide
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected time frames
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy office based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
- A UK degree
- Experience in a call centre or similar environment dealing with high volumes of inbound calls
- Admin experience
- Enthusiasm, efficiency and the ability to work successfully and supportively as part of a busy team
- Very good organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
- Foreign language competency
- Able to consistently produce high quality work to the service standards and targets set
- IT literate - particularly with regard to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data input to information databases
- Experience of using CRM Systems
Please submit your CV in order to be considered for this exciting position.