Registered Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Are you a passionate Registered Service Manager close to Bath in Somerset? Are you looking for a role where you can use your multi-site, supported living experience to really make a difference to the people you support?
Our client, a leading supported living provider for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs pride themselves on enabling individuals to achieve their potential and remain independent. You will be providing management support to the service to achieve positive outcomes through creative and inspiring leadership skills.
As Registered Service Manager, you will be supporting people by:
- Providing specific management, support, advice and motivation to staff teams to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goal
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused on enabling rather than doing.
- Liaising with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
- Ensuring quality service from Support Workers and team Leaders are maintained and able
Person Specification of a Registered Service Manager:
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent, or NVQ Level 3 qualified and willing to undertake a NVQ Level 5 in management
- At least 3 years' management experience within a supported living provider
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs.
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities this is the role for you! The service is expanding and the opportunities for on-going training and career development are endless.
So if you want to join a forward thinking organisation with the people they support at the heart of everything they do then click on 'Apply'.