- Full Time
Frome Nursing Home is on the outskirts of the market town of Frome, in the picturesque Somerset countryside. It is close to a local bus route and there is always plenty to do and see within the home and in the town.
To promote individual independence, dignity and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Frome Nursing Home . Taking responsibility to ensure the well-being of the people living at Frome Nursing Home , including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should be someone who is emotionally intelligent and passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
Some of the benefits of working at Frome Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Salary
- Flexible shift patterns to include bank, part-time or full-time work
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Opportunities for progression
- In-house Group Training Officer
- Free DBS
- Subsidised staff meals
- Subsidised Staff Accommodation and Relocation Assistance
- Rewards for recommending a friend to come and join our team
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- Corporate Rates on your Household Insurance
- Working for a company who has gained numerous awards in Care, and who are one of the UK's fastest growing Healthcare providers
Training & Development:
We use The Skills for Care training targets to ensure that our Care Assistants fulfil the aims of Frome Nursing Home and meet the changing needs of the people living within their home. We also have a Group Training Officer who is there to support you by delivering in-house training.
We recognise that training not only improves the home, but improves the quality of life for those you care for by providing for them in the safest, most appropriate way. Furthermore, individual staff members benefit by improving their own skills which hopefully will stay with them forever. Awards & Schemes We are proud to be a founding member of the National Care Benevolent Fund which provides for those in the care sector who may fall upon hard times. We are also working towards a household specialist care model that promotes quality of life for people living with dementia.
Frome Nursing Home has state of the art equipment and facilities to include:
- 60 Rooms across 2 homely buildings, 'the Parsonage' and 'Woodlands' with mixture of single and en-suite available
- All Rooms equipped with sophisticated Nurse Call Technology
- Assisted Shower and Bathrooms
- Large Communal Bathroom
- Accessible Gardens
- A choice of Lounges with Plasma Screen Televisions
- On-site Chef serving freshly home-cooked meals
- Hair Dressing room with a visiting Hair-dresser
- Activities staff to organise hobbies, outings and events
- A specialist internal Sensory Garden, proven to benefit people living with Dementia