Care Assistant Job in Oban
We are seeking an experienced Care Assistant to join our Glasgow team working in the Oban area. You will be a permanent member of the healthcare team responsible for bringing the Newcross standard of care to every individual we care for.
We have full and part time positions available, due to the location of our clients, a valid driving licence and access to a car would be highly advantageous.
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
We can offer you:
- Salary of up to £11.86/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 1 years’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- You will need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.