Senior Quantity Surveyor - Crawley
Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary Negotiable Depending on experience + 25 days holiday + pension + car/allowance
My client is a leading Civil Engineering company working out of West Sussex, they are one of the largest privately owned Civil Engineering companies in the UK, and are a fantastic firm to work for. There is an opportunity here for either a Senior QS or a QS that is looking to move into a more Senior role.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required
- Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Feasibility studies of clients requests
- Preparation of Subcontracts
- Analysing sub-contractors quotations
- Preparation and agreeing variation accounts
- Preparation and agreeing of interim valuations and final accounts
- Prepare and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Providing evidence for resolution of disputes
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure
In order to be eligible for the role, candidates must satisfy the following:
- Experience working on a variety of Construction Contracts, including NEC3, JCT, Water and Highways
- Pre and Post contract experience
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Risk Management and Cost Control
- Sub Contractor Work Allocation
- Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
- Completed Work Valuations and Payments
This is a permanent full time opportunity, a fantastic company to work for, they look after their own very well.
Ideally candidates will be degree educated, although time served and relevant experience is also suitable.
If you are interested then please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or call Thomas on 07885688292.