Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager
Superb career opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join the award-winning retail healthcare company Boots Hearingcare, within a varied role as part of the creative marketing team based in Nottingham.
Boots Hearingcare is one of the UK’s leading hearing care providers which prides itself on a reputation for excellent service, great value for money and a unique customer-centric approach, which has resulted in continued growth. Operating from over 450 locations across the UK, the team of over 500 colleagues deliver expert hearing care advice, hearing tests and solutions to thousands of customers every day. The award-winning company takes delight in looking after its employees as much as its customers, by providing support and recognition, career development opportunities, a superb working environment, a great benefits package and long service awards.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager, you’ll support the Head of Marketing and provide the wider marketing team with your expertise in all aspects of digital and offline marketing. Your responsibilities and duties will be varied to include although not be limited to:
- Delivering highly effective online and offline communications
- Creating ‘on brand’ and inspiring copy for direct mail, email and company website, and planning effective PPC campaigns
- Liaising with agencies to ensure company key messages are conveyed
- Supporting the development of the new company website, ensuring functionality and up to date content
- Ensuring volume and demand targets are met across all digital and BTL marketing channels
- Developing and improving response rates to ensure delivered campaigns hit set budgets
- Providing accurate and timely reports of marketing activity
- Identifying cost saving opportunities across the business
To be considered for this Assistant Marketing Manager role you MUST have the following experience, knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns across all BTL channels, including email, direct mail, digital and PPC
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to lead negotiations with agencies confidently
- Superb organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively whilst multi-tasking with various projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- A desire to seek new approaches and learn
Good working knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous, although not essential.
You’ll be based within a modern working environment in a growing business, where your efforts and performance will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus an attractive bonus scheme
Excellent Benefits: Pension scheme and life assurance cover, Boots discount card after completion of probationary period, childcare voucher scheme, and annual leave entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays per annum.
Contracted Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Contract Duration: Permanent
This Assistant Marketing Manager vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Boots Hearingcare. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Boots Hearingcare, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Boots Hearingcare requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly