3 days left
- Full Time
A financial services organisation based in Bath is currently recruiting a Broker Administrator to join their team.
This is a newly created role working for an ambitious, growing organisation and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Develop via the telephone effective relationships with the existing broker account base in order to grow the existing volume of leasing and loan business
- Ensure fast, efficient, high quality, error free processing of proposals/applications in line with customer needs and agreed service levels
- Contact brokers in order to gain information required to establish customer credit approval, and compile deal packages to pass for underwriting decision
- Run credit/land registry searches
- Progress chase and follow-up all accepted proposals in order to win business
- Identify new business opportunities from non-supporting or lapsed broker accounts
- Ensure comprehensive, up-to-date customer account records are maintained on a database
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience ad have strong communication/relationship-building skills. IT proficiency and strong numeracy skills are also essential.
Apply for Broker Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly