Teacher of Nursery - Cunningsburgh Nursery
5 days left
- Full Time
Subject to the policies of the school and the education service the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the following categories.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2146 per hour
- Temporary Term Time Part Time post for 7.7 hours per week, 39 weeks per year plus 8 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays - Temporary contract for a period of approximately 10 months. This is for the duration of a period of maternity leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS)
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Cunningsburgh Nursery
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Jessie-May Hunter, Head Teacher, on 01595 807250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Benefits Aug 2016.pdf
Teacher - Nursery (789).pdf