Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
Milton Keynes, MK14
GBP22,000 + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Executive to join our VWG Customer Management team based in Milton Keynes. Working within the Group After Sales and Customer Quality department, the role will be responsible for supporting the Customer Quality Team in the day to day tasks and activities related to the financial side of the Group Mobility Programme. The role will deliver customer service excellence in responding to day to day queries from key stakeholders. This role be responsible for ensuring an efficient and organised service that will ensure accuracy of payments and efficiency of process.
About Capita Customer Management/VWG:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and Back Office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients such as O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA, Google, John Lewis, Debenhams and William Hill.
What you will do:
- Provide a professional and customer centric response to incoming inquiries from our third party hire suppliers and our customer mobility management team in relation to all financial aspects of the Mobility Programme.
- Be the daily first point of contact for payment queries from third party suppliers.
- Ensure that any weekly reconciliation queries are received and resolved on a weekly basis and to the agreed SLA's.
- Calculate and raise any credits or debits to third party suppliers/retailers as a result of weekly reconciliation files or sundry payment reports.
- Receive and investigate any damage or fuel claims from third party providers, to ensure that customers are charged correctly.
- Act as a contact in relation to ARCS damage/insurance cases.
- Liaise with the Mobility Executive in relation to any system issues that are identified.
- Audit, querying, investigating and resolving any ancillary payment claims on a monthly basis payment and process payment within an agreed timeframe.
- Ensure that suppliers understand the systems and processes and to work with them to ensure that the provision of information enables them to reconcile their accounts.
- Provide reports on the financial aspects of the Mobility Programme and stakeholder performance.
- Cover for the Mobility Executive, with core tasks, during periods of absence or annual leave.
Your experience will include:
- High level of numeracy with excellent attention to detail
- Highly customer centric in approach to work and in managing workload and understanding impact on the customer and the service when prioritising work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to work independently or as part of a high performing team
- Able to organise workload to ensure that operational priorities and weekly deadlines are met
- Systems knowledge/usage - including Excel, Internet, Word etc.
- Able to produce reports
- A solid background in delivering high level customer service to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a systems administration role
- Experience of working to set SLA and delivering results within set deadlines
- Systems knowledge/usage- including Excel, Internet, Word etc.
- Experience of surveys or feedback gathering.
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel proficiency
- Experience of accounts payable/receivable
- Experience of Webinar technology
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.