IT Security Officer
An IT Security Officer role has just become available at a well established financial institution based in Birmingham. The IT Security Officer role will be responsible for addressing key IT security risks and ensuring upkeep of assurance.
As an experienced IT Security Officer you will provide independent assurance, ensure IT Security risks are being addressed in addition to managing processes and reporting.
IT Security Officer - key responsibilities:
- Identify, prioritise and manage key IT Security risks
- Ensure best practise is followed
- Monitor and document key IT security technical risks and report
- Improve security with incident logging and management
- Review and improve key IT Security risks
- Investigation and resolution for security incident and threats
IT Security Officer - Experience/Background:
Comprehensive understanding of a technical infrastructure - full understanding of the following areas:
- Active Directory
- Firewall solutions/Event logging
- Server security logging
- Network security
- Connectivity to 3rd parties
- Data access logging
- Security information and event management
The permanent role for an IT Security Officer will pay a salary up to GBP45,000 plus package. If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre and apply with an updated CV.