SAP MRS - Plant Maintenance Consultant
Job Title: SAP MRS/Plant Maintenance Consultant
Location: Surrey UK + travel
Key Function: To provide Consulting Services to HCL AXON Clients
- Analyse business requirements
- Design & implement full solutions
- Work effectively in mixed client and Consultancy teams
- Coach & develop skills within a project team
- Identify integration issues and offer solutions
- Work within a pre-sales environment to understand, design and build solutions to meet the business requirement
CompentenciesHCL AXON Core Skills:
- Can pro-actively create internal & external networks.
- Can lead, integrate and motivate mid-size groups including consultants from 2/3 Lines of Business.
- Can draw issues from people and tap into their true views/perspectives.
- Always challenges solution design against business objectives.
- Has a network of contacts both within and outside the engagement that provides access to content knowledge.
- Can apply knowledge and experience outside of their immediate area of responsibility.
- Able to adapt and implement the use of HCL AXON's methodologies for a client specific situation where appropriate.
- Able to manage, drive and lead a team of 2-5 consultants to complete a deliverable within a programme of work.
- Can manage the expectations of client team members, and their managers within the business, to ensure acceptance of solutions delivered.
- Can develop and deliver plans for a sub-phase within a delivery. Identifies and escalates issues and risks within area of responsibility directly to the engagements management team and takes responsibility for resolution.
- Is capable of supporting a sales visit with a new prospect in area of technical competence.
- Able to write a simple proposal or contribute to sections of a more complex proposal.
- Extensive SAP Implementation experience with at least 3 full project life cycles in MRS and the PM/CS modules
- Full understanding of the benefits which an organisation can leverage from implementing a fully integrated MRS and PM/CS solution.
- Knowledge of integration between SAP MRS and PM/PS, in addition to integration with SAP, SAP HR, SAP cProjects & SAP CRM modules, including capabilities, limitations & best practices.
- MRS Solution
- Experience of integration to GIS from MRS
- Knowledge of integration between SAP PM & PS, in addition to integration with SAP MM, SAP FI-CO, SAP HR, SAP QM & SAP SD modules, including capabilities, limitations & best practices.
- Preventative & Planned Service Maintenance Solutions
- Corrective Service Maintenance Solutions
- Master Data management scope and content
- Strong Integration knowledge to SD/MM/FI-CO/HR
- Demonstrate an overall knowledge and understanding in the MRS and PM/CS solution set. General Implementation
- Minimum of 3 full project life cycles ideally in lead role for each SAP module.
- Extensive client facing Consultancy experience.
- Knowledge of interfacing to 3rd party software using IDOC's or BAPI's.
- Experience in setting up master data elements in a manner to best meet the business requirements. Experience in collection/cleansing/loading techniques.
- Exposure to a variety of SAP releases - Essential
- SAP Release 5.0 as a minimum
- Worked in variety of different industries
- PS experience
- Exposure to HR Mini-masters
- Knowledge of Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS)
- Exposure to SAP Work Manager (Syclo Work Manager)
- Experience of Document management, CAD and mobile device technologies.
- Business Packages for Assets - ALM Portal views.
- Worked in the Transport/A&D/Utilities or Energy industries
- Industry Specific Solution experience, IS A&D, IS-U -
- In-depth knowledge of Maintenance management techniques eg TPM, RCM & condition monitoring techniques.
- Knowledge in a 3rd party resource management package eg Click
- Knowledge of other PM/PS systems eg Primavera, Maximo, MIMS, etc.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both in a written and verbal manner.
- Ability to manage and lead and facilitate design meetings in order to extract key business and technical design criteria.
- Ability to translate detailed functional specifications into clearly documented technical specifications.
- Self-starter and self-motivator with the ability to successfully operate in, and contribute to, the further operational development of a newly established SAP support location.
- Experience of working within a pre-sales environment.
- Able to deliver a credible product demonstration to senior client ALM & Projects Staff.
- Team player, with the ability to establish relationships with both clients and consultants in remote locations.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to contribute complete sections to proposals. Clarity of communication in English.
- Good understanding of SAP problem solving approach (logs, dumps etc.) and OSS usage.
- Experience of delivering tangible business benefits.
HCL AXON is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.