SharePoint Developer required!
I am looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to work in a well established, highly skilled IT team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide key technical expertise performing complex SharePoint development and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create web applications, site collections, sites, lists, views and workflows to automate processes.
- Develop custom farm solutions and client side components to provide required functionality.
- Provision and configure services via Central Administration or PowerShell.
- Manage Farm and Site Collection Permissions.
- Debug issues using log files, network monitoring tools, and browser plugins.
- Produce PowerShell scripts to automate regular tasks, produce reports, simplify complex tasks and fix problems.
- Document your work and establishing standard documentation for all farm components.
- Provide training to the SharePoint Administrators.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience developing and administering SharePoint (2010 or above)
- You will need to be able to program, ideally in C# and using the .NET Framework
- Experience producing technical documentation.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your up to date CV as soon as possible, as a high volume of response is expected for this role.