Senior Software Asset Management Consultant, UK wide, Permanent
Senior Software Asset Management Consultant - UK wide - Permanent
Leading IT Managed Services organisation require a Microsoft SAM specialist to deliver UK-wide customers with Effective License Position (ELP) consultancy, specifically with reference to the Microsoft Suite of Software.
The client base is UK-wide, you can be based from one of the UK offices or home-based. You will be highly customer-facing and be the point of contact for clients from pre-sales meetings, through to presentation and delivery of the ELP.
- Extensive experience delivering Effective Licensing Position consultancy to various size organisations.
- Full understanding and experience of Microsoft Software Asset Management
- Flexibility and willingness to attend customer meetings across the UK.
- Confident licensing software user ie SNOW
- Ideally Microsoft Certified (eg MCP SAM)
What you can expect:
- You will be the go-to consultant for SAM and ELP projects, so will be managing delivery into top tier clients for one of the UK's top Microsoft Consultancy Service Providers.
- A great working environment, a company that rewards and appreciates your hard work and flexibility to manage your diary.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to (see below)
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.