Senior Security Architect
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Security Architect on a fixed term basis. This exciting opportunity which will give you career development as well as internal promotions is based in Newport. They are offering upwards of GBP55K for the right person.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Lead and manage a team of Solution Architects with responsibility for their professional development.
- Solution and technical ownership, providing review and assurance of all projects delivering a technology change through ensuring they align to the IT strategy.
- Design and creation of robust and "cloud-first" solutions that meet business requirements and strategic aims.
- Technical consultancy and leadership to support projects and business areas across the business when required.
- Requirements gathering and evaluation activities to identify and select solutions.
- Create, present and recommend high level solution proposals to senior stakeholders.
- Collaborate with delivery teams and partners to break requirements down into appropriate pieces, and to identify key API requirements for integration with internal and external systems.
- Maintain effective working relationships within the technical and business areas to ensure appropriate advice can be provided.
- Work with external suppliers to ensure that their system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality solution.
- Identifying and understanding the integration points of the solution including data; creating any necessary strategies for data migration and/or federation.
- Proactively supporting the project manager in the delivery of the project by identifying and leading the mitigation of any technical gaps and/or risks.
You will need the following experience to be selected;
- Comprehensive experience designing and implementing complex software systems
- Proven ability of presenting to/working with stakeholders at every level of seniority
- Demonstrable success as a solution architect
- Focused on strategic alignment of design and architecture to meet business growth and direction
- Experience organising and performing prototyping and proof of concepts
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Experience of using web-based APIs (especially REST-based APIs)
- Experience using and deploying on Cloud based platforms
If this position sounds of interest please drop me a call or email me (see below)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.