Senior ServiceNow Consultant - Tech
My client is currently looking for x 2 Senior ServiceNow Consultants, they are looking for consultants with a technical background, experience Scripting and developing within ServiceNow is a must. This role will see you responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment.
This role will see you:
- Prepare and lead meetings, ensuring objectives are met.
- Take responsibility for checking that all project documents are to delivered to a high standard.
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance and advice to junior team members.
- Set clear standards and expectations, take responsibility to deliver agreed goals.
- Lead project meetings, defines structure, objectives, agenda, action items, follow up, documents outcomes and oversees budgets, risk and issues in the project.
- Assist with Pre-sales activities when required, provide input to estimating and planning projects.
Certifications, training and experience required to be successful in this role include:
- Training courses: ServiceNow admin (advanced is advantageous), creating applications in ServiceNow, Scripting in ServiceNow.
- Certified implementation consultant.
- ITIL V3 certified.
- The ability to investigate and resolve performance issues related to the ServiceNow platform.
- To fully configure, develop, administer and customize core application suite (IM, PM, SLA, CMDB) including integrations.
- Aware of latest ServiceNow release functionality and ability to provide customer recommendation accordingly.
- Expertise in at least 3 expand areas (training attendance, customer deployment, expertise, pre-sales advisor) from Application Creation, CSS/ESS, Asset Management, PPM, Discovery, Domain Separation, Orchestration, ServiceWatch, Performance Analytics.
- Can produce a solution design based on customer requirements including milestones, actions and dependencies.
- Providing, presenting and agreeing the plan for delivery, including roles, responsibilities and dependencies.
- Lead technical aspects of workshops.
- Lead application configuration activities.
- Lead core configuration activities.
- Leading the testing phase of delivery.
- Manage go-live onsite activities.
- Prepare and run the close meeting.
This client has a presence across Europe, the role will allow you to move into a more customer focused environment, alongside utilizing your technical skills. This role offers continual personnel growth, product learning and training, alongside competitive compensation